With its experience in the field of design and manufacture of technical parts for the general public and professionals, our French company is proud to present the Vanguard Clear.
The Vanguard Clear is THE protective case par excellence to protect and expose your collectible cards.
The Vanguard Clear has a thickness of 8mm and it is composed of two Plexiglas plates as well as a 7075 aluminum frame also called Zicral. The Zicral is an aluminum alloy that was first used in 1936 for the fuselages of some Japanese aircraft. Nowadays, Zicral is a very popular alloy in armament, aeronautics or in the industrial field. Suffice to say that the Vanguard Clear has all the cards in hand to protect your collectible cards.
The two Plexiglass plates come from the official Plexiglass factories and are guaranteed to be UV opaque between 10 and 30 years.
They received a treatment to minimize scratches as well as a "Glossy" surface
- The 7075 aluminum frame has been treated to have a matte black rendering.
- The black background can be removed so that the Vanguard is completely transparent.
- The Vanguard Clear is compatible with at least three types of card protection.
- The assembly has been ingeniously designed so that the screws are practically invisible.
- It comes with an Allen key for mounting.